Monday, September 3, 2012

Venturing Into the Brave New World of Blogging

Good morning everyone!  Today I took the giant leap....into the world of blogging.  I love cooking, and I love food, and what better way to share it than with all of you who may take it into your hearts to read this menial piece of literature.  Primarily, I want to share with you recipes I have found, or ones that have been passed down to me through my family, that makes cooking to me worthwhile, and gives it that special taste of home.  If you care to continue reading, keep track every day for my new post - whether it be a recipe, a useful tip or two, or a story of my home cooking experience...it should be a complete taste of home experience for you, and I hope it will give you as many warm fuzzies as it does to me :) I would love opinions too, on what I post...email me, or post to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment